If you are coming to visit us as a Day guest or a Volunteer or would like to help us with a postal delivery please consider bringing/sending items on our wishlist. You can donate the items to us directly or you can donate a specified amount of money towards such items.
We have two Wishlists, the General Wishlist will help with the day to day animal care, and the other is specific equipment to help with the running of our Wildlife Hospital.
If you would like to donate any more specialised equipment please contact us on email@example.com
You can bring
- Unsalted nuts and seeds
- Good quality tools i.e. Saw, hammers, pliers
- Specialised pet food. (Bird seeds, reptile pellets and Supplements)
- Strong Padlocks in varying sizes with key locks
- Strong padlocks in varying sizes with number dials
- Bike locks with number dials
- Strong commercially available pet toys (kongs, balls, puzzle feeders)
- Blowing Bubbles or Battery operated Bubble machine.
- Work gloves
- Large, strong lockable Carabiners
- Old perfumes, scented sprays or aromatherapy oils
- Old games, movies, books, etc. for the Volunteer Hangout
- Cleaning supplies - i.e brooms and scoops
- Construction supplies
- Bird identification rings